RULES AND REGULATIONS
Suzart’s Little Mermaid Contest
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
October 1 2016 – October 29 2016
The “Grand Prize” is sponsored by Suzart Productions. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a family pack of tickets (2 Adult tickets and 2 Children tickets) to a performance of Suzart’s production of “Disney’s Little Mermaid” showing at Centrepointe Theatre in Ottawa December 1 to December 10, 2016. Total prize valued at approximately $110 CDN. The prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash.
- The contest is available to all residents of Canada, excluding Quebec.
- Members of Suzart Productions, cast, crew and volunteers of Little Mermaid and their immediate family, and those living in the same household are not eligible to win the Grand Prize. Businesses and organizations are also not eligible to win the Grand Prize.
- Contestants can submit entries from October 1, 2016 until the contest closes on October 28, 2016 at 11:30 PM ET.
- No purchase necessary to enter and win.
- Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received during the contest period.
- To enter the contest, participants must: take a unique original photograph of your child (ages 0-12) dressed as one of the characters from the show OR post a short video, under 1 minute, of your child (ages 0-12) singing a song from the Little Mermaid
- To be counted as an entry on Facebook, the photo or video must be posted on the Suzart Productions page (www.facebook.com/suzartprod) and tagged with the hashtag #UnderTheSea.
- To be counted as an entry on Instagram, the photo or video must be tagged with @suzart.productions and the hashtag #UnderTheSea. As well, if the participant has not “Followed” the Suzart Productions Instagram page (www.instagram.com/suzart.productions) at the time of the contest draw, they will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Entries will be voted upon by users of Facebook and Instagram using “Like”.
- Winners will be contacted by Facebook or Instagram direct message. If no response is received by Suzart Productions, the winner forfeits the prize and Suzart Productions will select another winner.
- In entering the contest, the winner agrees to have their name announced on the Suzart.ca website and in all Suzart Productions social media platforms.
- To be declared a winner, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, by telephone, an unaided, time limited, mathematical skill testing question
- The winner will be selected by a judging panel from the top ten vote getters and will be notified by Facebook or Instagram direct message by October 30th, 2016. The winner may also be announced on the Suzart Productions website and social media pages.
- The winner must provide their telephone number and full mailing address in order to receive their prize.
- If the identity of the winner is disputed, the entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized holder of the Instagram account given at the time of entry.
Limitation of Liability
- All contest draws are void where prohibited by law and are subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations.
- We cannot be responsible for any technical error that may occur during entry or failure of an email entry to be received due to technical problems or human error of any kind.
- In entering the contest, the entrant agrees to release Suzart Productions from any claim, cost, tax, liability, or damage resulting from entry.
- Suzart Productions reserves the right to update or revise these Contest Rules. Please check them periodically.
Use of Personal Information
- By “Liking” the Suzart Productions Facebook page and/or “Following” Instagram page and completing the contest entry you agree to be contacted through email and direct message by Suzart Productions with prize notification and redemption details.
- The email address submitted will be used solely to communicate details of this contest and notify the contest winner. Suzart Productions will not use any email addresses submitted within the context of this contest to send any other commercial messages unless explicitly indicated on the contest form.